Friday 3 April 2015

Creating the website #13


Update: After a photoshoot i was able to finally change a few things to the website. I changed the main homepage banner at the top but still kept the same kind of colour scheme, I was able to co-ordinate with my group sucessfully to discuss what font to use and ended up using one called 'Phosphate' which was a stock font in photoshop. We believe it does the job and has the sharp gritty kind of look we were looking for. I was also able to add more photos to the homepage gallery, however because the images were so big, some of the photos do not come up well due to Wix's fixed cropping of how the photos show, I had to use the photos that fit right and discard some of the others.
Next I hope to be able to create a smaller banner with just the 'EZ Mak' words to create continuity between pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment